This article describes specifics for the AutoChips ATC0113 evaluation board. It can be used to test & verify AutoChips AC7801x support.
- J-Link software V6.90 or later
Preparing for J-Link
- Connect the J-Link to the SWD header
- Power the board via external power supply / power jack
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the AutoChips ATC0113. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash.
- J-Link software: V6.90
- Embedded Studio:
- Hardware: AutoChips ATC0113 evaluation board
- Link: File:AutoChips AC7801x SES Example Project.zip