Embedded Studio evaluation period error
SEGGER Embedded Studio V4.52c and older had a different license condition than newer Embedded Studio versions. So if you do not have a valid Embedded Studio license you might get the error message:
Error Reported: The evaluation period for this release has now expired.
Unrecoverable failure: The evaluation period for this release has now expired.
- If you require to use V4.52c or older a valid Embedded Studio license is required. Available license types are explained here.
- If you are looking to work with a Nordic Semiconductor target you can also get a free license here.
- To install the license, use the newest Embedded Studio version.
- Install the license with the new version.
- After successful installation open the old version again. The evaluation period error should no longer appear.