This article describes specifics for the Geehy (Previously known as APEXMIC) APM32F003F6P6 evaluation board. It can be used to test & verify APM32F003xx device support.
- J-Link software V7.70 or later
Preparing for J-Link
- Connect the J-Link to the SWD pins (P3)
- Power the board via external power supply USB (J8)
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the Geehy APM32F003F6P6. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash.
- J-Link software: V7.70
- Embedded Studio: V6.32b
- Hardware: Geehy APM32F003F6P6
- Link: File:Geehy APM32F003F6P6 TestProject ES V632b.zip