The GigaDevice GD32E1 series are 32-bit general-purpose microcontrollers based on the ARM Cortex-M4 processor.
On-Chip Memory Regions
The internal flash is divided into 4 different regions:
- Main Flash Block (0x08000000 - 0x0801FFFF)
- Information Block (0x1FFFB000 - 0x1FFFF7FF)
- Option bytes Block (0x1FFFF800 - 0x1FFFF80F)
- One-time program Block (0x1FFF7000 - 0x1FFF71FF)
For now, the Main Flash Block is supported, only.
No special reset is required.
- GigaDevice GD32E103C-START: https://wiki.segger.com/GigaDevice_GD32E103C-START
- GigaDevice GD32E103C-START: https://wiki.segger.com/GigaDevice_GD32E103C-START#Example_Project