This article describes specifics for the GigaDevice GD32E507Z-EVAL evaluation board.
- J-Link software V6.87b or later
Preparing for J-Link
The GD32E507Z-EVAL does come with a JTAG connector. You only have to connect it to your J-Link and power it via the USB port (CN 100). The result should be looking like this:
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the GigaDevice GD32E507Z-EVAL. It is a simple blinky application which toggles LED1. The application is linked into the internal flash.
- J-Link software: V6.87b
- Embedded Studio: V4.52b (or later)
- Hardware: GigaDevice GD32E507Z-EVAL
- Link: File:GigaDevice GD32E507Z TestProject ES V452b.zip