This article describes specifics for the HPMicro HPM6750EVKMINI evaluation board.
- J-Link software V7.63c or later
Preparing for J-Link
To use HPM6750EVKMINI with an external J-Link some soldering is neccessary.
- Disconnect TCK and TRST to FT2232 by removing R45 and R49
- Connect TDO (T7), TDI (T8), TCK (T9), TMS (T10), and TRST (T11) to external debug probe.
- VTref and GND can be connected from R44(VTref) and R51(GND) respectively on the side facing the USB-C port.
After that, connect the board with the soldered on wires to your J-Link (see table below)
For information about the J-Link pinout please refer to the following page: J-Link JTAG pinout.
The result should be looking like this:
- Power the board via the USB port (J3).
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows: