This article describes specifics for the NXP JN5189-DK006 evaluation board. The board supports different Upgrade boards. It can be used to test & verify QN9090 and JN5189 support.
- J-Link software V6.74 or later
Preparing for J-Link
- Make sure that you install the correct "Upgrade Board"
- Connect the J-Link to the SWD header (P1)
- Power the board via external power supply / power jack (J4)
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the NXP JN5189-DK006. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash. SETUP
- J-Link software: V6.74
- Embedded Studio: V4.52b
- Hardware: NXP JN5189-DK006 (QN9090 upgrade board)
- Link: File:NXP QN9090 TestProject ES V452b.zip