This article describes specifics for the NXP LPCXpresso55S36 evaluation board.
- J-Link software V7.54 or later
Preparing for J-Link
The LPC55S36 EVK comes with a standard 20-Pin debug connector.
- Connect the J-Link to the 20-pin SWD debug connector
- Power the board using the mini USB connector
The result should be looking like this:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the LPCXpresso55S36. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash.
- J-Link software: V7.54
- Embedded Studio: V5.50
- Hardware: NXP LPCXpresso55S36
- Link: File:NXP LPC55S36 TestProject ES V550.zip