This article describes specifics for the NXP PNEV76FAMA evaluation board. It can be used to test & verify PN76 device support with J-Link.
- J-Link software V7.65b or later
Preparing for J-Link
- For board REV D remove jumper J20 3-4 and connect pin 4 of J20 to any ground e.g. TP4. Keep J25 open.
- Connect the J-Link to the debug connector (J21)
- Power the board via USB (J5)
Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the NXP PNEV76FAMA. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash.
- J-Link software: V7.65b
- Embedded Studio: V6.22
- Hardware: NXP PNEV76FAMA
- Link: File:NXP PNEV76FAMA ES V622.zip