ONSemi RSL10 SiP
This article describes specifics for the ON Semiconductor RSL10 SiP evaluation board.
- J-Link software V6.90 or later
Preparing for J-Link
This step is very easy as the RSL10 SiP features a J-Link OB (on-board debugger) which works out-of-the-box.
- Connect the board via USB to the PC (USB is also used as power supply)
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the ON Semiconductor RSL10 SiP EVB V1.2. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash.
- J-Link software: V6.90
- Embedded Studio: V5.10b
- Hardware: ON Semiconductor RSL10 SiP EVB V1.2
- Link: File:ONSemi RSL10 TestProject ES V510b.zip