This article describes specifics for the Qorvo PAC5532EVK1 development platform. It can be used to test & verify PAC55xx device support.
- J-Link software V7.82 or later
Preparing for J-Link
- Connect the J-Link to the SWD/JTAG connector (J13)
- Power the board via the VIN (J9) and GND (J11) connectors
- A voltage of 25V is required. See user manual for more information.
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the Qorvo PAC5532EVK1 . It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash.
- J-Link software: V7.82
- Embedded Studio: V6.32b
- Hardware: Qorvo PAC5532EVK1
- Link: File:Qorvo PAC5532EVK1 TestProject ES V632b.zip