This article describes specifics for the Renesas EK-RA6M5 evaluation board. It can be used to test & verify Renesas RA6M5 support.
- J-Link software V7.00 or later
Preparing for J-Link
- Attach the board over the debug USB-port to your PC (J10 - J-Link OB). This will power the board as well.
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the Renesas EK-RA6M5. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal program flash.
- J-Link software: V7.00
- Embedded Studio:
- Hardware: Renesas EK-RA6M5
- Link: File:TestAPP ProgFlash RA6M5.zip