The Renesas RA4E1 series are microcontrollers based on the ARM Cortex-M33 core.
The following regions are supported by the J-Link:
- Program flash (0x00000000 up to 0x00080000)
- Data flash (0x08000000 to 0x08002000)
- Option-setting memory (0x0100A100 to 0x0100A300)
- Optional external QSPI flash (0x60000000 up to 0x64000000)
Supported pin configurations
QSPI flash programming requires special handling compared to internal flash. For more information about this, please see the QSPI Flash Programming Support article.
- CLK@P305_nCS@P306_D0@P307_D1@P503_D2@P104_D3@P505 (default)
Flash programming with TrustZone enabled is supported (DLM state SSD and NSECSD). Whether the RAMCode is usable depends on the "Device Lifecycle Managment" state (DLM). In the NSECSD state only the RAMless flashloader can be used. This is a technical limitation. The J-Link software is not able to decide at runtime when to use the RAMCode or RAMless flashloader. If you want to use the RAMless flashloader, you have to add "_RAMLess" to the device name, e.g. use "R7FA4E10D_RAMLess" instead of "R7FA4E10D". Please note that a significantly lower programming speed has to be expected with the RAMless flashloader.
- Renesas FPB-RA4E1: https://wiki.segger.com/Renesas_FPB-RA4E1