The Renesas RA6M5 series are microcontrollers based on the ARM Cortex-M33 core.
The internal flash consists of a program region (maximum size 2048KB) and a data region (size 8KB).
Furthermore, an optional external QSPI flash might be present (maximum size 64MB)
Note: Programming the flash regions is currently not supported in J-Flash.
The following regions are supported by the J-Link:
- Program flash (0x00000000 up to 0x00200000)
- Data flash (0x08000000 to 0x08002000)
- Option-setting memory (0x0100A100 to 0x0100A300)
- External QSPI flash (0x60000000 up to 0x64000000)
- Renesas EK-RA6M5: https://wiki.segger.com/Renesas_EK-RA6M5