Renesas RZ/A3UL SMARC EVK
This article describes specifics for the Renesas RZ/A3UL SMARC evaluation board. The board supports different boot / power modes.
- J-Link software V7.70a or later
Preparing for J-Link
- Make sure that SW1-1 == OFF (default is ON). This is necessary to enable debugging.
- Connect the J-Link to the SWD header (CN2)
- Power the board via USB-C (5V / 3A)
- Press the POWER button for a few seconds until the Carrier PWR On led turns on
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows: