The ST STM32WL5/WLE devices are ultra-low-power long-range wireless MCUs.
- The STM32WL5 are dual core devices with a Cortex-M4 as main core and an additional Cortex-M0.
- The STM32WLE are single core Cortex-M4 devices.
A list of ST STM32WL devices supported by J-Link can be found on the SEGGER homepage.
The internal flash is divided into 3 different regions:
- Main memory (0x08000000 - 0x0803FFFF)
- System memory (0x1FFF0000 - 0x1FFF6FFF)
- OTP area (0x1FFF7000 - 0x1FFF73FF)
- Option Bytes (0x1FFF7800 - 0x1FFF7FFF)
For now, the J-Link supports the main memory, only.
- ST STM32WL55JC2 evaluation board: https://wiki.segger.com/ST_STM32WL55JC2
- ST STM32WL55JC2 evaluation board: File:ST STM32WL55JC2 TestProject ES V510b.zip