The STM32WL55/54/E5xx long-range wireless and ultra-low-power devices embed a powerful and ultra-low-power LPWAN-compliant radio solution, enabling the following modulations: LoRa®, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, and BPSK.
The internal flash is divided into 3 different regions:
- Main memory (0x08000000 - 0x0803FFFF)
- System memory (0x1FFF0000 - 0x1FFF6FFF)
- OTP area (0x1FFF7000 - 0x1FFF73FF)
- Option Bytes (0x1FFF7800 - 0x1FFF7FFF)
For now, the J-Link supports the main memory, only.
- ST STM32WL55JC2 evaluation board: https://wiki.segger.com/ST_STM32WL55JC2
- ST STM32WL55JC2 evaluation board: File:ST STM32WL55JC2 TestProject ES V510b.zip