This article describes specifics for the TI LP-MSPM0G3507 evaluation board. It can be used to test & verify MSPM0G device support.
- J-Link software V7.68 or later
Preparing for J-Link
- Remove all but the first three left jumpers of J101
- Connect the J-Link to the SWD header (J103)
- Power the board via the USB jack of the break out board.
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the TI LP-MSPM0G3507. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash.
- J-Link software: V7.68
- Embedded Studio: V6.30
- Hardware: TI LP-MSPM0G3507
- Link: File:TI MSPM0G3507 TestProject ES V630.zip