The AmbiqMicro Apollo4 are ultra-low power, Cortex-M4 based.
The internal flash is divided into 2 different regions:
- Reserved by boot code (0x00000 - 0x17FFF), not accesible.
- Program Flash (0x18000 - 0x1FFFFFF)
J-Link supports the program flash space. The boot code area is not accessible and cannot be erased or programmed.
- Ambiq Micro Apollo4 blue evaluation board: https://wiki.segger.com/AmbiqMicro_Apollo4Blue
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the NXP JN5189-DK006. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash. SETUP
- J-Link software: V6.95c
- Embedded Studio: V5.34
- Hardware: Ambiq Micro Apollo4 Blue (AMA4B2EVB)
- Link: File:AmbiqMicro Apollo4 IntFlash TestProject ES V534.zip