Connect to remote J-Link via J-Link Tunnel Server
The J-Link Remote Server makes it possible for Embedded Studio to connect to a J-Link remotely, without needing a physical connection to the J-Link.
In order to connect to a J-Link Remote Server using Embedded Studio, follow these instructions:
- Open your project options (right click on your project in the Project Explorer and select Options)
- Under Debug select the J-Link menu item
- Edit the Host connection field
- In the property editor, set the Host Connection
- For a remote server running in LAN mode, enter "IP <RemoteServerIP>".
- For a remote server running in tunneling mode, enter "IP tunnel:<SN/Nickname>[:<Pasword>[:tunnelserver[:port]]]"
- Click OK
From then on, the J-Link is handled the same as if it was connected directly via USB.