This article describes specifics for the NXP K32W041AM extension board installed on the OM15076-3/JN5189 carrier board.
- J-Link software V7.23a or later
Preparing for J-Link
The OM15076-3/JN5189 carrier board features a standard 10-pin SWD debug connector.
- Connect the K32W041AM extension board to the OM15076-3/JN5189 carrier board
- Connect the J-Link to the 10-pin SWD debug connector
- Power the board using the mini USB connector
The result should be looking like this:
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the K32W041AM. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash.
- J-Link software: V7.23a
- Embedded Studio: V5.50
- Hardware: NXP K32W041AM extension board installed on the OM15076-3/JN5189 carrier board
- Link: File:NXP K32W041AM TestProject ES V550.zip