This article describes specifics for the NuMaker M251SD V1.0 evaluation board.
- J-Link software V6.95c or later
Preparing for J-Link
- Connect the J-Link to the pins as seen in the image/table below:
- Power the board via usb power supply
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the Nuvoton NuMaker M251SD V1.0. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash.
- J-Link software: V6.95c
- Embedded Studio: V5.34
- Hardware: NuMaker M251SD V1.0
- Link: File:NuMaker M251SD TestProject ES V534.zip