This article describes specifics for the OKdo E1 evaluation board, with an NXP LPC55S69JBD100 target MCU.
- J-Link software V6.80b or later
- Embedded Studio V4.52c (for the example project)
- J-Link V10 or later / J-Trace PRO V1 or later
Preparing for J-Link
To make the OKdo E1 evaluation board work with J-Link, it is required to solder connections to the board.
To use SWD, the following is required:
- As marked in the picture above:
- Solder a cable in front or behind the resistor R308 (1)(TRGT_SWDIO).
- Solder a cable in front or behind the resistor R307 (2)(TRGT_SWCLK).
- Solder a cable to GND (3).
- Solder a cable to VDD (4).
Connect the J-Link pins to corresponding cables as listed in the table below:
J-Link pin Board connection (as shown in the picture) 7 (SWDIO) 1 (TRGT_SWDIO) 9 (SWCLK) 2 (TRGT_SWCLK) 4 (GND) 3 (GND) 1 (VTref) 4 (VDD)
For more information about the J-Link interface please refer to the SEGGER homepage
- Power the board via the DEBUG USB port.
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the OKdo E1 evaluation board. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash.
File:OKdo E1 Example ES V452c.zip