The Renesas RA6E1 series are microcontrollers based on the ARM Cortex-M33 core.
The internal flash consists of a program region (maximum size 1024KB) and a data region (size 8KB). Furthermore, an optional external QSPI flash might be present (maximum size 64MB)
Flash programming with TrustZone enabled is supported (DLM state SSD and NSECSD). Whether the RAMCode is usable depends on the "Device Lifecycle Managment" state (DLM). In the NSECSD state only the RAMless flashloader can be used. This is a technical limitation. The J-Link software is not able to decide at runtime when to use the RAMCode or RAMless flashloader. If you want to use the RAMless flashloader, you have to add "_RAMLess" to the device name, e.g. use "R7FA6E10F_RAMLess" instead of "R7FA6E10F". Please note that a significantly lower programming speed has to be expected with the RAMless flashloader.
The following regions are supported by the J-Link:
- Program flash (0x00000000 up to 0x00100000)
- Data flash (0x08000000 to 0x08002000)
- Option-setting memory (0x0100A100 to 0x0100A300)
- External QSPI flash (0x60000000 up to 0x64000000)
- Renesas FPB-RA6E1: https://wiki.segger.com/Renesas_FPB-RA6E1