Silicon Labs BRD4210A
This article describes specifics for the Silicon Labs BRD4210A (EFR32xG23B) extension board installed on the PCB4001 carrier board.
- J-Link software V7.57a or later
Preparing for J-Link
The PCB4001 carrier board features a standard 20-pin debug connector.
- Connect the BRD4210A extension board to the PCB4001 carrier board
- Connect the J-Link to the 20-pin debug connector
- Power the board using the mini USB connector
The result should be looking like this:
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the BRD4210A. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash.
- J-Link software: V7.57a
- Embedded Studio: V5.62
- Hardware: Silicon Labs BRD4210A extension board installed on the PCB4001 carrier board
- Link: File:SiliconLabs BRD4210A TestProject ES V562.zip