The Syntacore SCR1 is a 32-bit (RV32) core, designed by Syntacore.
Requirements Minimum required J-Link software version
- A current J-Link model with RISC-V support
- J-Link software V6.44d or later. Older J-Link software versions will not work.
- The SCR1 device selection is supported since V6.44d
As the core does not support System Bus Access (SBA), RTT is not supported for this core.
As the core does not support System Bus Access (SBA), HSS is not supported for this core.
- When debugging on the Syntacore SCR1, the max. JTAG speed that can be used is 1/12 of the CPU speed, so usually fJTAG has to be <= 2 MHz. Speeds above this limit will result in unstable operation of the debug interface on the device. The device sometimes simply returns garbage status info and data on debug module accesses. This is not a limitation of J-Link but of the Syntacore SCR1
Requires SEGGER Embedded Studio for RISC-V V4.12 or later
Downloads a simple Cnt++ loop into the 64 TCM @ 0xF0000000
- Please make sure to install SEGGER Embedded Studio first
- Then install the J-Link software package
- At the end of the software package installation, you will be asked if you want to update SEGGER Embedded Studio
- Please perform the update
Available eval boards
The following eval boards are available: