SEGGER's emUSB-Host is a USB host software specifically designed for embedded systems. It implements full USB host functionality, including external hub support, and optionally provides device class drivers. It enables developers to easily add USB host functionality to embedded systems.
- Audio class
- Chip Card Interface Device (CCID)
- Communication Device Class - Abstract Control Model (CDC-ACM)
- Human interface device (HID)
- Mass Storage Device (MSD)
- Media Transfer Protocol (MTP)
- Printer class