NXP NxH3675 SDK
The NXP NxH3675 SDK board is a small evaluation board with a NXP NxH3675 MCU. It can be used by mounting it to the NxH2004-3675 SDK motherboard.
- J-Link software V7.22 or later
Preparing for J-Link
- Make sure that you install the correct board on the NxH2004-3675 board.
- Connect the J-Link to the SWD header (J33 (SWD))
- Make sure that all jumpers and switches are set as in the picture above.
- Power the board via external USB power supply (J24)
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the NXP NxH3675 SDK. It is a simple RTT Hello World sample linked into the internal flash.
- J-Link software: V7.22
- Embedded Studio: V5.42a
- Hardware: NXP NxH3675-3675 SDK with NXP NxH3675 board
- Link: File:NXP NxH3675SDK RTT Sample.zip