This article describes specifics for the NXP S32K3X4EVB evaluation board. It can be used to test & verify S32K344 device support with J-Link.
- J-Link software V6.70 or later
Preparing for J-Link
- Connect the J-Link to the debug connector (J365)
- Power the board via external power supply / power jack (VBAT / 12V DC)
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the NXP S32K3X4EVB. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal flash. The ECC RAM of the S32K344 is initialized from within the startup code. The project contains a valid boot header so it also run stand-alone (without a debugger attached).
- J-Link software: V7.70
- Embedded Studio: V5.68
- Hardware: NXP S32K3X4EVB
- Link: File:NXP S32K344 CodeFlash ES V568.zip