Renesas RZ/G2L SMARC EVK
This article describes specifics for the Renesas RZ/G2L EVK. A generic startup guide + additional information can be found on Renesas website.
- J-Link software V7.22 or later
Preparing for J-Link
- Connect the J-Link to the SWD header (CN2) on the SMARC module
- Power the board via CN6 (Power Input)
- Press the POWER button (SW9) in order to supply the SMARC module with power
- Verify the Connection with e.g. J-Link Commander. The output should look as follows:
The following example project was created with the SEGGER Embedded Studio project wizard and runs out-of-the-box on the Renesas RZ/G2L. It is a simple Hello World sample linked into the internal RAM.
- J-Link software: V7.22
- Embedded Studio: V5.42
- Hardware: Renesas RZ/G2L EVK (SMARC module)
- Link: File:Renesas RZG2L RAM TestProject ES V542.zip