The AutoChips AC7801x series are microcontrollers based on Cortex-M0+.
The internal flash can have a maximum size of 128KB.
The internal flash is divided into 2 different regions:
- Application space (0x080000000 up to 0x08020000)
- Option bytes (0x08040000 to 0x0804002F)
- Removing the read-protection (RDP) is supported by the J-Link (Note: Removing the RDP will trigger a mass-erase of the complete application flash)
Programming the option bytes is supported by the J-Link. Setting different protection levels (read-protection or write-protection) can be achieved with one of the following procedures:
- Program the option bytes as a part of the data/application file (Sample HEX file - RDP is set: File:AutoChips ATC0113 EVK Application Option Byte Sample.hex)
- Program the option bytes manually through the Exit steps of J-Flash: UM08003 J-Flash Exit steps
- AutoChips ATC0113 evaluation board: https://wiki.segger.com/AutoChips_ATC0113